Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you think kia sportage is a bad car to buy?

I drive a kia sportage suv and this car really sucks. The car has alot of problems that I had to get it repair all the time. For example, the door won't open, windows won't go down, steering wheel shakes, brake pads got worn out and it makes a funny sound when you drive. I had enough driving this car that I would like to trade it in to buy a Toyota Rava 4 instead. I won't ever buy a Kia car again or a car that is made in Korean because it is a cheap piece of junk. Don't you agree with me?|||My friends own a Kia Sportage that has given them nothing but problems since they bought it new. The driver's side window is stuck, the transmission has need to be replaced (twice!), and it is constantly stranding them because of battery and other electrical system problems.





And it's odd that you should mention the funny sound. . .they just came down here for a visit about two weeks ago, and they were complaining that the Kia was making a weird noise. It was intermittent, but very annoying.





If their experiences and yours are any indication of what a Kia Sportage is like, I won't be buying one any time soon.|||did you get that sportage used?? Ive rode in two of the kia sportage and they were right and tight, the Rav4 though is definatly much better, I mean think about it Kia vs Toyota obvouisly we all know kia is a 2nd rate car compared to a toyota|||i agree. kias are like the jack in the box of fast food of cars|||No, I dont agree with you.|||depending on what year it is. i work on Hyundai's and they are a very much improved car then what they use to be. KIA's are all basically the same. the new sportage is just a Hyundai Tucson, and there a good car to drive with very little much that goes wrong with them.|||No, I dont agree with you.





Have had KIA`s for the last 10 years (4 of them)


and I never had any problems with any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment