Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the first time buyer's program for buying a new car from Kia? Is there one?

I'm looking at buying the Rondo from Kia. My mother pointed out to me that there's a deal or something for first time buyers. Just curious. If there is where can I find it on the internet or do I have to go to a dealership?|||Dont buy a Kia, they are nothing but junk. More time in shop than on road. If you have to buy an Asian rice burner, get a toyota or Honda they are 10 times the car for little more money. Try a Pontiac Vibe, they are similar looking but it will be on the road 10 years after the Kia has been put through tthe crusher.|||mrsunshine (?) is all wet. I have owned 4 Kias since 1997, and they have all been totally trouble-free. My next car will also be a Kia. My first one, a Sephia, came right after I wore out a VW Jetta, and the Sephia was nearly as good as my Jetta which was a top of the line GLI-16V.

Report Abuse


|||Kias are good cars, don't listen to the haters.





As far as deals for first time buyers I haven't heard anything like that. Usually you get a discount when buying a second car from the same car maker, like say $500 off.





Rondo is a new 2007 model so I don't think there are any incentives on them yet that the 2006 models have.





Just remember, don't pay sticker price!! Deal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment