Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Has anyone had good experiences with a Kia?

I'm thinking of leasing a Kia Rondo, and am hesitant because of Kia's past reputation as cheap. But with their good warranty, it doesn't really matter if things go wrong, it's covered then. The Rondo has excellent features in the model I'm looking at, and lots of space for my expanding family. I don't need to worry about future value of it, since I won't be purchasing just leasing. Any thoughts?|||I have a 2004 Kia Optima and would recommend it to my own MOM! I have three kids lined up in the back and my wife and me up front, not even worried about "the safety" issue. My car survived hitting a cow carcass at over 50 MPH and the car just bounced over the thing- I guess it could have been a lot worse! I have put almost 80,000 miles on the car and feel it is one of the best cars out there. Don't get me wrong, Honda and Toyota are reliable too, but I'd rather not pay a premium for the name! Kia and Hyundai are getting better and "safer" every day, I wouldn't be surprised to one day see Kia and Hyundai as common as a Chevy or Ford!|||Kia's are good until the warranty runs out, which is fine if you are on a budget because its 100,000 miles, which will last a few years. If you want a car that will last a long time get a Honda.|||I agree with Jerry. I have heard how Kia's do not hold up in collisions. You get what you pay for. You couldn't pay me to drive a Kia.|||i think kias are really good cars who cares cause their so cheap but they run good and got good gas mileage and also have a good waranty their good i love the hell out of kia sorento's|||my dad is a firefighter, and he has never pulled a live person out of a major accident in a kia .|||Yes, they are good cars. The older 90's Kia's were not so good. But the newer ones are great.|||Dear Cream,


Dont know 1st hand, but you can check Consumer Reports , Online. They have indept info|||yes, but people will throw eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment