Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How much should I pay for a Kia Forte EX?

Kia is known for the worst resale value. How much should I pay? I was think of throwing down a crazy number like 14,000 flat on the road. I want this car to be worth something after 5 to however many more years compared to a civic or corolla.





Or should I invest in another compact vehicle, such as Corolla or Civic?|||If you plan to keep the car for a number of years, I'd get the Kia. Not only are they some of the safest cars on the road and full of so many features that are optional (more money) on other cars, but the warranty on the Kia is one of the best in the car business. But if you think that you'd end up selling the car after a year or so, then I'd go for a Civic or a Mazda 3.





All that said, I don't recommend to anyone buying a car to base all of their decision on the resale value of the car. The car's style, ride, handling and features are all important factors to look at and think about before you buy the car. Safety is also very important, since your life is PRICELESS. I'd look into all of these factors before buying a car.|||unless its like 8000, i wouldnt touch a kia. given the cheap prices on cars right now, take advantage and go with the good names; it'll be better in the long run for resale.

No comments:

Post a Comment