Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How many car seats can you comfortably fit into a Kia Soul?

I don't really think this question needs any more detail. I would love to have a Kia Soul, but come Feb, we will have 2 children in car seats and one in a booster (she's 7 and still doesn't fit the height/requirements to be out of one, though it is a no back and seat belt only booster (meaning no harness)). So I'm not really sure if buying one would be feasible for our family.|||Two at most in the back seat.





A Kia Soul is NEVER worth buying.





I spent 31/2 years in Korea where Kia and Hyundai are both made and the Koreans all complain about how cheaply made BOTH are. They make them so I have no reason to doubt them.





Posting your or your child's name here is inviting identity theft or worse. Please change your user name for the protection of your child.


.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment