Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the Price difference between a V6 and a 4 Cylinder 2009 Kia Rondo?

I bought a 2009 Kia Rondo. It was supposed to be a V6 eng., but the dealer deceived me and I ended up with a 4cylinder instead. I didn't realize it till 3 months later. I would like them to Pay the difference between the cost of the two engines.|||So many dealers are shady like that. A V6 is typically worth more than a 4 cylinder. Dealerships are always opposed to giving cash and will probably offer free service, parts, or a discount on another vehicle. Check your paperwork from the day you bought the car. Hopefully you didn't over look the specs, because if the paperwork you signed says 4 cylinder you're out of luck. Contact the better business bureau. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment