Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the timing on the belt for 2003 kia optima?

I have my timing belt off, I need to know how to put it back on and the proper timing. @003 Kia Optima|||This is a short version, wish I knew why it was off repairs, timing belt failure,maintence ,etc but anyway line cam or cams up at tdc. Line crank up tdc. Install belt and tensioner and rotate engine over by hand twice to make sure timing marks are still where they should and re-install everything add coolant and change oil would be a good idea and if the water pump is ran off timing belt that would be a good time to replace that also. Hope that helps like I said it is a very short version with what information you gave. Also I do agree whole-heartedly with Ebay s|||Put it back the same exact way you just took the old one off assuming you haven't moved the car or run the starter motor etc. You'll need a maintenance manual http://www.haynes.com





http://www.kiatechinfo.com/index.asp|||hi the best thing to do is take it back to your local dealer and have them fix it becuase even though it will be expensive its probably worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment