Saturday, November 12, 2011

How and why kia cars are getting more popular by the day?

I see more and more kia cars on the road than ever before. They are becoming popular cars. There was news recently that kia now outsells chrysler cars. 10 years back it was unimaginable that kia can ever outsell any US automaker.|||I think it just depends on where you live. I'm in the Southwest and see quite a few Chrysler 300s being driven.|||cheap, decent on gas|||price is right.good gas mileage. look decent. made ok. what's not to like? a friend of mine just bought one.|||I think it's more about Chrysler going downhill than Kia going uphill.|||i bought a new kia optima for around 22000 dollars. I got leather seats, strong enough engine, very spacious interior and 100,000 mile warranty. It is more spacious than camry, accord, or altima. Its very competitive.|||No idea

No comments:

Post a Comment