Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where to go to replace rear license plate lights on 2002 Kia Spectra?

Where can I go to get my Kia's rear license plate lights replaced? I don't feel any place where they would go. Two holes in the frame but no wires or space where the lights would be. My car had two previous owners before me and I was not informed of any accident. I live in Newport News VA.|||Just about any auto mechanic/garage can do it. Or you can take it to a Kia dealership and they'll do it for sure. All of those places will charge a bit of money, though. If you can figure out how to do it yourself, stop by an auto parts retailer (Autozone, Advance Auto Parts, or an online retailer such as JC Whitney or Auto Parts Warehouse) and pick up the parts yourself.





Unless someone really went out of their way to remove those lights, you can probably fix it in about 40 minutes (as an inexperienced person -- 20 minutes if you know what you're doing) and save a ton of money. If someone did go out of their way, though, it will need all new wiring and that requires a professional.|||Lights should be up above the licence plate under the rear bumper cover? either they clip in to lower out to get to the bulbs or unscrew the lens to access the bulb. Some auto supply may show you how to change those lights or bulbs. Owners manual?

No comments:

Post a Comment