Saturday, November 12, 2011

Why is there always a Kia car found dead on the side of the road?

Every now and then, I see a car parked on the side of the highway, either in the city or on the interstate. It is always a Kia. There have been a few Fords, but not as much as there have been Kias. Is there a problem with those cars or is it JUST THAT KIA SUCKS?|||Yes there is a reason for that. There is a reason for the insanely low prices on any KIA. It is the fact they are made cheaply and poorly. Generally you think foreign car good car right? But in this case the car is not coming from japan it is coming form Korea which Korea's standards are very very low when it comes to car manufacturing. They are slapped together with not the best materials and sold at a cheap price so they appeal to people that cant blow a lot of money for a car. I have heard that a KIA will drive good for the first six years then major parts and repairs will be needed after that.|||I don't know but I did have an old guy in a kia SUV Right up my *** today on a two lane road...he tailgated so badly that it really bugged the hell out of me, good thing I drive a mustang, I lost him as soon as I could.|||KIA's are poorly made, imo. i've heard they're made with several different parts from all different companies.


and FORD stands for "Found On Road Dead". |||They just suck. Almost as bad as Hyndai used to be.|||Well, they arent a Toyota or Honda. They are ok for the first 2-3 years but after that watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment