Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rebuilt engine for kia sportage should cost what?

I have a 2001 kia sportage 2L 4x4 that needs the engine rebuilt what should that run? I got an estimate of $3300.00 and if that is the case forget it. I'll just get another car.|||Dump it and buy a new one...it's time


$3000.00 is about w/labor and warranty etc;|||Get a new car. Once you pay the cash for the motor and the labor to install, you could have put a good amount down on a new car. Your car is already 7 years old. The new KIA is under $13,000 and comes with a very impressive warranty.|||Thats about right.Dont buy a kia next time.If you punch in dont buy a kia into your pc,they will tell you all the horror stories.|||kia sportage?


Just follow the postman and pick up the rubberbands as he drops them.


Replace the existing ones :)|||wow that is expensive , I'm not sure how much it will cost but i believe that was how much mine was going to cost but I just got a 1999 KIA sportage for only $3,000 so I would not go out and have the motor rebuilt just get another vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment