Saturday, November 12, 2011

How much would you pay for the Kia Soul?

How much would you pay for the 2010 Kia SOUL+ which has a base price of $15,195. I am planning to buy the soul but was wondering what everyone else would pay. I offered $15,500 CASH OUT THE DOOR but the sales person gave me $17,650 So would any of you pay 17k for a soul + or would the 17k rather be used to buy the Sport. In my opinion the soul shouldnt be worth more than 15k|||I would never pay more than the manufacturer's MSRP. If the dealer is adding to the price, walk away. A good way to find a fair price or true market value for new cars is to go to edmunds.com.|||First of all, not my style. But I think that you gave them a handsome offer, I would try another dealership if they don't call you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment