Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where can I buy coolant reservoir cap for Kia?

My Kia Rio overheated like crazy, and when I opened the bonet, I found the coolant reservoir cap have disappeared. I suspect it might have popped out of place while the engine was overheating.





Question is, where do I purchase a replacement coolant reservoir cap in Singapore?|||check ebay lots of used kia parts on there|||You have to goto Kia for it. they are not releasing very many parts to the aftermarket. Same goes for hyundai's|||most auto parts stores should be able to get you one if not I'm sure a dealer can,and there's always a salvage yard they probably have a few of those around that have been wrecked,if they have one a few bucks will cover it,even through a dealer a new one wouldn't be expensive,that's an ordinary part,that people loose all the time,kind of like gas caps,i use to loose those all the time,good luck with it.|||coolant reservoir cap or radiator cap? The coolant rev cap is usually a blue plastic cap that covers a white plastic reservoir which has no pressure. It will not pop out. The radiator cap will pop out under extreme pressure. A metal cap. For this, you can use a standard radiator cap from any auto part store. hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment