Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I get my 2009 KIA Rio to recognize my Ipod Touch 2G?

We just bought a 2009 KIA Rio. It has a USB port and it recognizes Ipod Nano, 4G, 5G and Mini but it does not recognize my Ipod Touch 2G. Is there an app to fix this or do I have to jailbreak my Ipod?|||There is no ap for that. The reason why it doesnt recognize it is because the ipod touch has the same firmware technology as the iphone. If your stereo was not built by the manufacture to work with and iphone it will not work with and ipod touch. Sorry to give you the bad news. The best bet is to by a new stereo that works with an Iphone and you will be all set.|||Is your Ipod on the lastest Apple update? That might fix it.|||take them out for dinner and drinks/works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment