Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are your reviews about the toyota FJ cruiser or the Kia Seoul?

I am looking out to buy an suv and i love the FJ cruiser but its out of my budget range but i really like it. what about the kia seoul? it looks really cute. can any1 tell me any reviews about these autos? any reviews!|||I would recommend that you stick with something inside of your budget. Cars are not something smart to splurge on, because they lose value so quickly. A house or an investment maybe, but not a car.





That being said, I actually own an FJ. I have a 2007 4x4, which was the first model year. The only problems I've run into is that the 2007 models had thinner paint than newer models (prone to chipping from road debris), and the near vertical windshield is going to deflect much more sand and rocks than a normal car, so you'll see pitting much earlier than normal. The mileage is 17-21 average. In town, it's a bit lower, on the highway a bit higher. It probably averages out around 17. The early models did much better on premium gas, so it's certainly not a vehicle to get if you care about the price of gas.





I can't speak to the KIA, but I know a large number of FJ owners, many who pound the snot out of their 4x4s off road, and there aren't any significant design or maintenance issues outside of what I mentioned above that owners are upset about. Reliability has been extraordinarily good, and maintenance is easy enough that I do nearly all of my service myself.





Best way to find out more is to visit online forums devoted to those vehicles. You'll find out what the Kool-aid drinkers hate about their vehicle, and also get good tips from them on what you should expect to pay to get a good deal. fjcruierforums is a good website that I used to buy and research mine.|||kia seoul is sorta junk engines used are sorta klunky


and they dont hold upto potholes or heavy driveing





reviews on car are good but none say what happens when u hit something minor


i had one of them in shop and frt end was tore up from minor potholes


and other werid issues like tail light gos out horn stops working











toyoya fj isnt bad high mait costs tho %26lt; minor things cost 2x compared or other suv's %26gt;


and its a truck not even in same range or build quality as the kia or any kia


mileage sucks dont care what reviews say hope you like 16mpg








if your looking for a odd looking import look at


Scion xB even the cube is a better car then the kia|||know people who have both and the repairs are constant and insanely expensive. Get an American SUV.

No comments:

Post a Comment