Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is a 530 credit score enough to get a car at Farrell Kia no down payment?

I have a credit score of somewhere between 530 and 560. Is that a good enough score to get a Kia Rio5 at Farrell Kia with no down payment or a very small down payment? Thanks!|||Auto finance is what I do for a living and even Kia doe's not buy that deep.|||well my credit score was a 562 i think it was and i needed a car because i got in an accident


if you have a right sales person that knows what he is doing and he wants his commission then yes you can,


i only put 300$ down and i got a 2007 kia,


and i have had it for a year now,


and it only had 200 miles on it when i got it,


it was new no one used it but me..... I'm first owner,


they really helped me out, because i needed a car bad because i just got into a accident so get you a sales person that know what they are doing,


tell them to try americredit, that's who financed me,


but expect a high interest rate and high payments, i pay 345 a month for my kia, and high interest for a mistake i made back in my day|||sorry no way!!! eiter raise the score or down payment!!!|||Of course not!

No comments:

Post a Comment